You can make donations to support the work of the Lawrence Home Nursing Team in several ways by clicking on one of the images below and following the instructions.:
These are secure sites and are designed to help make giving to charity a simple process that can be completed easily on line. They are used by very many charities and are a safe way to donate to LHNT
- Send a cheque (payable to the Lawrence Home Nursing Team), care of the Treasurer, Lawrence Home Nursing Team, Chipping Norton Hospital, Russell Way, London Rd, Chipping Norton OX7 5FA
- Make a bank transfer to Barclays Bank, Sort Code 20-03-84, account no. 40712442
please use your name and state the event name (if applicable) as a reference
- Set up a standing order with your bank to make regular payments to the Lawrence Home Nursing Team. - You can download a Standing Order form
- Leave a legacy - Leaving a legacy to the Lawrence Home Nursing Team in your Will, however large or small this may be, will help us to care for many other terminally ill patients who wish to die at home in the future
- GIFT AID Are you aware that you can increase the value of your donation by 25% at no extra cost to you!
If you're a UK taxpayer, add Gift Aid whenever you make a donation and the Lawrence Home Nursing Team can reclaim the basic rate of tax on your gift - that's 25p for every £1 you give.
All you have to do is download a Gift Aid form.
It is our belief that many of our supporters would like to use a legacy in their Will as an effective method of supporting the Charity’s future activity, but are unsure of how to do this. There are several ways in which you can include the Charity in your Will your solicitor is the best person to inform and advise you.
If you have already made a Will then an addition can be made using a ‘codicil’ – a signed document that refers back to the existing Will. The trustees are extremely grateful to all those who have already made donations, and hope you will give serious consideration to leaving a legacy to the Lawrence Home Nursing Team as this is a most effective way of providing for the future of this most worthwhile Charity.
To see the amount passed on by websites for a £10 donation+gift aid(if debit card used) Click here