Corporate support is vital in helping more people to stay close to their loved ones and fulfil their end of life wishes.
The care we offer is free of charge. We rely on the generosity of the public to continue to provide free hands-on-care, day and night with fundraising incom making up the majority of the £300,000 we need every year we need to run the hospice at home service.
No matter how big or small is your business, your support means the world
By working together, we can make a huge difference to the lives of terminally ill people and their families. If your business chooses to become a corporate partner of the Lawrence Home Nursing, you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping to provide medical, emotional and practical support to families in need. Not only that, but taking part in fun volunteering and fundraising activities for the Lawrence Home Nursing Team provides loads of great morale-boosting possibilities for your staff.
A few of our current partnerships
M & S,
Savills, Haynes Hanson & Clark
Here are just a few of the ways you can help
Make a commitment to support us as a corporate partner and there are loads of ways you and your staff can make a huge difference to our charity. At the same time, volunteering for us is a great team-building exercise that will bring your staff closer together.
- Invite us to meet your staff and inspire them to fundraise for us through in-house events, payroll giving or regular giving
- Volunteer for a team-building day at one of our fundraising events
- Come up with a fundraising of your own and we’ll help you plan it, whether it’s a cake sale, fancy dress day or a sponsored swim
- Fund a critical role such as a nurse position or fund core equipment
- Or simply make a donation – whether that’s money or items for our shops